Again and over again
I created smiles on my face
Wish they wont know
I was crying inside
They thought i was tough
But i just wanted to run off
Didn't let them to know the truth
So i silenced myself
I rather to break heart of mine
Than hurting others
Mine was fragile
Maybe same as yours
I couldnt simply tell others
But wasnt meant i didnt trust them
I just could share with those feeling the same
But just a little.. yet a little
Thank God, i do have Him
Always be there for me
No matter how hard it will be going
Its a test to strengthen inside me
But looking at myself
A damn weak servant i am
Lose to my feeling
Lose to this fragile heart
P/s: Friends are precious, indeed a truly BestFriend is hard to find. Special thanks to my BFFs!

No comments:
Post a Comment