For the time being, i relieved. Some of feelings just like poison in my heart, i could carry them out for a while. Yet just for a while. Thanks dear friend. I know it was hard to believe someone that you thought so kind could do something like that. Thanks once again.
"And verily after each difficulty, there is a relief."
I wish i could carry them alone. Let them to stay and forget them slowly. But it wasn't easy. Somehow it was like a thorn in my flesh to me till today. I realized i have done so much mistakes. And hardly, i am trying to bear them alone. Tonight, i could verbalize my mistakes little by little. Not everything but kinda the biggest one.
Sometimes it is hard to understand myself. Just like the time i made mistakes. But i am grateful, no matter how big mistakes i have done, i still have The Most Forgiving. He always give me the best. He loves me more than i know, more than everything that i can imagine. As a proof, He send me a friend who can understand. Maybe even more, just i don't realize because it is hard to find one. Alhamdulillah~
I am neither a good girl nor a bad girl. I just wanna be myself. She told me about 'trustworthy'. Yes! I must have not trust people easily. I must not share my personal secret to anybody. I must think before i talk. I must learn from mistakes. I must promise to myself that i wont do something like that anymore. And i wish i have the strength to go through this life. Cause i know it wont be easy. Life is not easy friend! But we have to enjoy every moment.
I am not a serious type. But i can be serious for something important. Maybe i am one of the most immature persons in the world. If people do not like it, just let them be. It is not my problem. They just do not understand me and what i was going through. Ah, suddenly i become heartless~! Haha.
Some people said crying shows you are so weak. Unfortunately, for me crying means the other ways. It can give me strength. It is the way to express feeling. It can make someone like me to gather my strength back. It can make me bla-bla-bla. Smiling after crying. Owh, how sweet to be a lady.
Feeling is a gift. No matter how good or bad they are. The matter is how you can make them useful and cheer your life up. Till now, i still not give up for things i believe deeply in my heart. Maybe it is necessary to forget things that can hurt me, somehow it is best to let it remains. So i can always remind myself not to do the same mistakes anymore. I have to be careful. Everything happens for a reason.
I hurt people a lot because of my stupid mistakes. I regretted. After that, i was the one who got hurt. But how wonderful He gave me the chance to do mistakes and got hurt, so i can learn to understand people better. Although the feelings were not same. Everybody got hurt, but by million different reasons. They have feelings they hide, and same goes to me. I have my own feelings. Who knows? Only Him~! That's why i keep praying to Him nonstop. For the sake of everybody. Cause I believe, He knows best and will show me the way. Show us the way. Insyaallah.
Ok ang. Stop talking something that people would not understand. And please ignore grammatical errors in this entry. Sorry~!
I end year of 2010 and start 2011 with little tears.. Thanks.

*Gambar hiasan* Hehe~
P/s: Speechless~!!! Just wait ang~!
No comments:
Post a Comment