Salam alaik.
Tiba-tiba tadi datang angin nak cari quotations pasal everything happens for a reason. Tiba-tiba terjumpa banyak quotes lain yang best-best. Dan tiba-tiba jugak terKopi-Pasta kat belog heart-and-soul ni. Hee.

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
— Marilyn Monroe
— Marilyn Monroe
"The very least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance, but live right in it, under its roof."
— Barbara Kingsolver
— Barbara Kingsolver

"You can never really know someone completely. That’s why it’s the most terrifying thing in the world, really—taking someone on faith, hoping they’ll take you on faith too. It’s such a precarious balance, It’s a wonder we do it at all. And yet.."
— Libba Bray
— Libba Bray


"Now and then I see something in her eyes, and I wonder if I’ve ever grasped how much pain she’s really in."
— Stephenie Meyer (New Moon)
— Stephenie Meyer (New Moon)

"It's going to be all right, sir," Harry said over and over again, more worried by Dumbledore's silence than he had been by his weakened voice. "We're nearly there ... I can Apparate us both back ... don't worry ..."
"I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you."
— J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince)
"I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you."
— J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince)

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
— Albert Camus
— Albert Camus

"Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh?" he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?"
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's hand. "I just wanted to be sure of you."
— A.A. Milne (Winnie-the-Pooh)
"Yes, Piglet?"
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's hand. "I just wanted to be sure of you."
— A.A. Milne (Winnie-the-Pooh)

"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
--Christopher Robin to Pooh"
— A.A. Milne (Winnie The Pooh Deluxe Gift Box)
--Christopher Robin to Pooh"
— A.A. Milne (Winnie The Pooh Deluxe Gift Box)

"A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow."
— William Shakespeare
— William Shakespeare
...and many more...
Source: http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/
P/s: Everything happens for a reason. For sure, Allah knows the best. He knows what we dont know. And dont pretend like we know everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment