Sunday, March 4, 2012

5 Simple Rules For Happiness.

Salam alaik.

There were few times where I didn't understand my own feelings. Felt so miserable, frustrated, unhappy and easily broken. I couldn't find the reasons why I was being like that. Hmm sometimes I felt I do, but in fact I had no exact answers. For sure, my feelings has been manipulated by things around me, my memories and things happened in my life.

Sometimes I feel wanna run away. Away from everything. I guess I can find the solution. But no. Its not the right thing to do. If I don't know what the problem is, how can I figure out the solution. But then I realize something about me. I think too much! That's the problem. Haha.


Yup. Deep thinking is good. But thinking too much is not good. It makes you to have negative feelings especially for girls. Why girls? Because they are full of emotional rather than rational. Remember that! Put aside those thinking and be happy. Stay happy with everything you have. We have many reasons to smile. Don't be bother by thinking too much.

Girls love to talk about their problems to relieve their feelings. But they also love to hide them because not every single thing they can share. For those willingly to hear my stories and comfort me, thanks so much! :)


I hope this will help. Everyone wanna be happy. But life is not about being happy all the time. Its about how we appreciate every single moment we have in our lives. Being grateful for the happiness, sadness, and each feelings we felt inside our heart. One thing I believe is 'He Knows Best'. Because everything happens for a reason. No doubt. :)

Fighting! >.<

P/s: Its time to go back to Kuantan. -.-'

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...